Faveton Terracotta Facades
The Faveton terracotta pieces are extruded terracotta paste tiles designed with a wide range of formats, colours and finishes to create a building with a modern, innovative appearance whilst at the same time, preserving the traditional appearance of terracotta.
FAVETON DESIGN. Our new architecture will enable FAVETON’s technical team to meet the innovative needs that our customers may present. Unique and personalized designs that match the volume, textures and finishes.
The extruded ceramic presents large advantages. It´s an element of sustainable architecture, but it also allows the user to get different forms and volumes per the users necessity, on the contrary to limitations that are presented by other material.
- SPECIAL TILES: geometric designs adapted to the needs of the client and / or the building.
- SPECIAL FINISHES: special colors and textures developed for each client.
Section of an L-shaped piece inverted and tongue grooved in its horizontal joint.
- Standard heights: 300 mm.
- Maximum length: hasta 1200 mm. entre ejes.
- Weight: 50 Kg/m2.
- Thickness: 28 mm.
- Standard joints: 10 mm.
Part section with irregular design and symmetric geometry
- Standard heights: 400 mm.
- Maximum length: hasta 1200 mm. entre ejes
- Weight: 47 Kg/m2
- Thickness: 40 mm.
- Standard joints: 6mm
Symmetrical joint design tile in 20 mm thickness
- Standard heights: 200-300-400-500-600mm
- Maximum length: 1500mm
- Weight: 32 kgs/m2
- Thickness: 20mm
- Standard joints: 4mm horizontal and vertical
Options: available in different geometries, finishes and colors.